Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Classic Party

Addie chose to celebrate her 3rd birthday party at Classic Waterpark. Sometimes I still can't believe this place is around, considering I used to go there as a kid...and it was also Dave and Jenn's first job! It's fun in an old-school kind of way (and maybe a touch ghetto?) but the kids love it and they actually do a pretty good job of keeping it clean.
















Addie surrounded by her BFF's. She is quite the social butterfly and everyone loves her.
















Just recently Emmy has started reaching for everything in sight! No one ever wants to sit by her at dinner for fear our meal will end up in her grubby little paws...good thing Reece can hold her own!
























If you look close, Nat is eating 4 pieces at once!
Emmy has been my best eater! She will chow on anything I put in front of her and I love it!












































Addison loves her Daddy!

She went on the shark slide that is SO fast and got a little upset afterwards. Lots of sun+too much fun+ 3-year old = random crying for no apparent reason...luckily it didn't last long.
Here she is trying to keep herself together...luckily cake was next!























Emmy has some serious chub on those thighs!!

This Cookie Monster cake was the cutest thing ever. It made you smile just to look at it. The kids all had blue frosting on their mouths afterwards and it was pretty funny to watch. Ashley begged for an eyeball slice so I obliged and her and Addie each got one.















Grandma hates to miss anyones birthday and always tries to come to Utah to celebrate with the grandkids when she can. We joke that the basement can be her "wing" because she's always welcome.



















The kids had a blast playing in the arcade. Addie had no shortage of friends, every time I turned around she had a new friend to boss around.














The air hockey table is the perfect size for little kids. This was Addie's favorite game to play and she'd get SO excited when she scored a point!



Natalie and Ginny went to the same pre-school for a year and they have always been cute little cousin-friends.
Addison and me celebrating our actual birthday at Market Street for breakfast w/grandma and grandpa Alas. Grandma got Addie a Leapfrog magnetic alphabet game that she loves. Breakfast was so tasty - we love that place!














Addie got some cute gifts from friends and family...
























Addie had a fun day and a great birthday. Thanks to everyone for making it so memorable!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you figured that writing out so fast. That's amazing. I want a tip. YOu are lucky that you get a deal at Classic and Market Street. I love both those places. I loved the cake. Where did you get it. I've never seen anything like it. Looks like you had a lot of help at the party. I liked your swimsuit. I'm glad you blogged again. No more potty training for another year or two. Yahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAit?!?!?

    My writing does NOT look like that?! Did you use windows or Picasa? My writing has to be with my mouse, not fancy cute computer font..you will have to clue me in!

    Okay, besides the fact that your writing was so cute, this post was totally adorable!! I loved it. You always do such a great job with your pics and words. I loved the cake too, it is so amazing, I loved the cookies coming out!

    CUte party, good times. I loved this post...way cute! c you in park city! yay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pictures! My kids and I had such a fun time. The girls keep begging me to take them back but school already started... bummer! Thanks for the invite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the writing on the pictures too! Sorry we missed the party, but fun pictures! I loved the picture of Emmy snacking on that piece of pizza! Too cute!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete