Monday, April 6, 2009

We sort of thought you were kidding...

Jenn called us last Friday and asked if they could come visit...that same day! She packed for everyone in about 3 hours and then they were off! Lucky for us Uncle Steve and Aunt Jenn are gluttons for punishment and endured the 11 hour trip here...so that we wouldn't have to. It was fun to see them, if only for the weekend, and the kids all got along great.

Look at all these cute cousins! I hope they all grow up to be great friends.

Colby was so funny about the trampoline, he didn't want to get off! He jumped on it more in 2 days than my girls have in the last month.


You can tell Brendan and Dave are related, who else wears shorts when everyone is wearing jeans and long sleeves?


Addie is so dang cute and happy, her smile is contagious!

What a great smile! Ashley you are gorgeous!


Avery is so cute with Emery and got to play "Mom" while she was here. I am going to miss your help kid!


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous job. I'm so excited. Now you have to post more than once a month. Your kids pictures on the side show their personalities so well. You are good to have a houseful on your lazy weekend and so nice to cook for them too. Can I come stay at your house one weekend. I do love the picture witht he snowflake on Addi's cheek. I am looking at a Cannon right now. I hope it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blog. I love the children's pics. It was very refreshing to see their images while away from home. We are visiting Henry and Tricia in Surprise, AZ.
    I feel blessed to have such a beautiful family!
    Love those girls so dearly and enjoy so much to be with them. Hope to be back for Easter day.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy- oh my gosh yay!!!!!

    Love your blog it is so cute!

    YOur girls are so beautiful, seriously model pretty. I am so glad you set up a blog and now we can "catch up" on each other's life more than just girls night....IT's so fun to comment and stay in touch. Love it! (and your weekend looked like a blast with family..i love cousins!)

    xoxo tawny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy!!! I am loving this! I feel like I havn't really seen Emery so I love getting to see pictures and she is PERFECT!!! They are all so beautiful and I can't wait for more!

    Just think - you're not as late as Danielle to the party!!!! You totally won.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nancy, I was just randomly looking at different blogs and found yours from Nat's to Jen's to yours. I love the pictures. Emmie is so stinkin cute! I haven't seen her in months. We need to get the girls together after easter. Ginger

    ReplyDelete