Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Earth Day

Ashley's class got to go see the movie Earth to celebrate Earth Day. Siblings were welcome so I checked Natalie out of school so she could come with and brought Addison along for the ride too (sorry Emmy, you were ditched again). The school had rented out an entire movie theatre for the showing which was pretty cool.


The movie was really done beautifully, and it helped you appreciate nature and the sometimes sad circle of life. Afterwards it was fun to listen to the kids talk about their favorite parts and also the saddest.
Here are my chargees: Ashley, Abigail, Lainie, Garrison, and my two cute freeloaders.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see that movie... I think my kids would loooove it!?

    Hey what kind of school rents out an entire movie theatre for the kids?!?!! no fair-

    I need to "bag" public school and head on over your way...PLUS I love their uniforms...so cute and chic!

    ReplyDelete